- Doctor of Telecommunication Technical
- Bachelor of Commercial business
- Bachelor of Science
Areas of Expertise
- New Business Development
- Business Planning
- VAS and IT Business development
- Communication activities
- The Labour Order, Third Class by the State (period 2009 – 2013)
- Government certificate of merit (2007 – 2011);
- Certificate of merit of Ministry of Information and Communications (period 2014-2015)
Way to approach Industry 4.0 of a multi-business Enterprise – The Importance of Standardization and Data Link in building Smart city
In terms of the 4th Industrial Revolution, everyone knows key elements of this revolution: AI, Big Data and IOT.
However, from the perspective of enterprises, it is necessary to have the right approach and implementation to take advantages and effectively make use of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. In addition, the preparation of human resources for approaching and implementing the appropriate management and business model transformation is also a problem that businesses need to consider and solve based on clear standards and criteria.
Being a multi-service corporation in mobile telecommunications, MobiFone Telecom Corporation plans to build a multi-service ecosystem based on four pillars: Telecommunications – IT, Broadcast, Retail channels and Multi-service channels. Therefore, the access to the 4.0 revolution will have to focus on specific advantages and solutions in conjunction with the corporation’s strategy set to 2020.